An independent scientific periodical peer-reviewed journal International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (IJEK) provides expert information on all aspects of entrepreneurship and business issues, including the results of domestic and international authors' basic and applied economic research.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP (www.cisrvv.cz) in cooperation with the following partners:
- Pan-European University in Prague, Czech Republic
- School of Business and Administration of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Hungary
- University of Debrecen Faculty of Economics and Business, Hungary
Journal brings the expert opinions and results of the scientific studies related to entrepreneurship in a wide range of scientific fields, like entrepreneurship, enterprise economics, business administration, innovation management in entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial finance, international trade and finance, knowledge entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial knowledge, entrepreneurial business models, entrepreneurial behavior, entrepreneurial decision making, the social and ecological impact of entrepreneurship, start-ups, and incubation, success and failure in entrepreneurship, personality, local, regional and global aspects of entrepreneurship, evolution, and history of entrepreneurship, personalities, and profiles of entrepreneurs, and other entrepreneurial issues.