Vol. 9 No. 1 (2021): International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge
An independent scientific periodical peer-reviewed journal International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge (IJEK) provides expert information on all aspects of entrepreneurship and business issues, including the results of basic and applied economic research of domestic and international authors.
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge is published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP in cooperation with the following partners:
- University College of Business in Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Entrepreneurship and Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Hungary
- University of Debrecen Faculty of Economics and Business, Hungary
Journal brings the expert opinions and results of the scientific studies related to entrepreneurship in a wide range of the scientific fields, like entrepreneurship, enterprise economics, business administration, innovation management in entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial finance, international trade and finance, knowledge entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial knowledge, entrepreneurial business models, entrepreneurial behavior, entrepreneurial decision making, social and ecological impact of entrepreneurship, start-ups and incubation, success and failure in entrepreneurship, personality, local, regional and global aspects of entrepreneurship, evolution, and history of entrepreneurship, personalities and profiles of entrepreneurs, and other entrepreneurial issues.